Water is a finite natural resource. As populations increase in North America, many areas, including Utah, are facing water shortages and periodic droughts. These crises make a water-thrifty garden irrigation system an attractive tool.
- With a drip system plants thrive with less water.
- Keeping water off foliage cuts down on fungal diseases.
- When pesticides are occasionally used, they aren’t washed off when the system kicks in.
- Only the roots of plants need water and with carefully placed emitters, water can be delivered right to the root zones of plants.
- Using drip and direct watering fewer weeds pop up.
- Drip irrigation systems can water perennials, annuals, shrubs, trees, ground cover and even potted plants.
If you’d like to inquire about drip irrigation for your garden contact us today for a bid. Call Matt at 801-274-0511.